K R Viveka
Viveka received the B.E degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering, from M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore, India in 2005. He completed his M.Tech. in Electronics Design and Technology from Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India in 2007. Since 2010 he has been pursuing the Ph.D. degree at the Department of Electrical Communication Engineering, Indian Institute of Science. He has won the Best Student Paper award at the IEEE International Conference VLSI Design 2007 at Bangalore.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Electrical and Communication Engineering, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore -- 2016
- Master of Technology (M.Tech), Electronics Design and Technology, Centre for Electronics Design and Technology (CEDT), Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore -- 2007
- Bachelors in Engineering (B.E), Electronics and Communication, M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology (MSRIT), Bangalore -- 2005
- Analog Device Inc. -- Design Engineer -- Aug 2007 to May 2010
- Philips -- Internship -- Nov 2006 to Apr 2007
- Viveka Konandur Rajanna and Bharadwaj Amrutur, ”A Variation Tolerant Replica Based Reference Generation Technique for Single-Ended Sensing in Wide Voltage Range SRAMs”, IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) Systems (TVLSI). (in Early Access).
- Viveka Konandur Rajanna and Bharadwaj Amrutur, "Presentation at the 2015 ISSCC Student Research Preview session" (work in progress).
- K.R.Viveka and Bharadwaj Amrutur “Energy Efficient Memory Decoder Design for Ultra-low Voltage Systems”, Proceedings of the IEEE VLSI Design 2014 conference, pp. 145-149, Jan 2014.
- K.R.Viveka and Bharadwaj Amrutur “Digitally controlled variation tolerant timing generation technique for SRAM sense amplifiers”, Proceedings of the IEEE Asia Symposium on Quality Electronic Design (ASQED), 2013, pp. 233 - 239, Aug 2013.
- K.R.Viveka, Abhilasha Kawle and Bharadwaj Amrutur “Low Power Pipelined TCAM Employing Mismatch Dependent Power Allocation Technique”, Proceedings of the IEEE VLSI Design 2007 conference, pp. 638-643, Jan 2007.
- K.R.Viveka, Ramgopal S, Praveen N, Rajanna K and Nayak M.M "Pressure Sensor Based Tsunami Detection System: A Laboratory Study", Proceedings of IEEE sensors 2006 conference, pp. 1392-1394, Oct. 2006.
- “Best Student Paper Award” at the IEEE International Conference: VLSI Design 2007, held during Jan 2007 at Bangalore, India
- “Philips best campus innovation award” at the Innovation day held at Philips, Bangalore in Oct 2007