- BTech in Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Bombay in 1990
- MS in Electrical Engineering,Stanford University in 1994.
- PhD in Electrical Engineering, Stanford University in 1999.
Current Research Theme
Large Scale, IoT Enabled, Autonomous,Cyber Physical Systems
On Going Projects
- High Resolution Air Quality Monitoring,
- Iot Data Exchange and Analytics Stack for Smart Cities
- Connected Autonomous Drones/Robots
- Ultra Low Power Mixed Signal ASIC with Energy Harvesting
- PhD: 16 Completed, 7 Ongoing
- Masters: 49 Completed, 2 Ongoing
Recent Professional Activities
- Chairman, Robert Bosch Center for Cyber-Physical Systems, IISc. 2016-current
- Member, Research Council, CEERI Pilani
- Associate Faculty, Center for Nano Science and Engineering 2014-current.
- Associate Faculty, Department of Electronics Systems Engineering. 2013-2015.
- Associate Chairman, Robert Bosch Center for Cyber Physical Systems, 2012-2015.
- Member of Working Group on Microelectronics, Department of Electronics and Information Technology, Govt. of India 2012-2013.
- Member of Technical Evaluation Committee on Automotive Electronics, M-SIPS, Department of Electronics Systems Engineering]. 2013-2015.
- Associate Editor, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems - I, 2013.
- Chairman, IEEE EDS/SSCS Bangalore Chapter 2012-2013.
- Guest editor, Journal of Indian Institute of Science, Special Issue on Cyber Physical Systems, vol. 93 (3), 2013
- TPC Co-chair, NetHealth 2014
- Satish Dhawan Young Engineer Award
- Fellow Indian National Academy of Engineering