- BTech in Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Bombay in 1990
- MS in Electrical Engineering,Stanford University in 1994.
- PhD in Electrical Engineering, Stanford University in 1999.
Current Research Interests
Cyber Physical Systems, IoT-SmartX Systems, Middleware Platforms for Intelligent Systems
On Going Projects
- IoT Platforms for Large Scale Smart Systems
- Connected Autonomous Mobility Platforms
- Low Power Mixed Signal ASICs
Recent Professional Activities
- Chairman, Robert Bosch Center for Cyber-Physical Systems, IISc. 2016-current
- Associate Faculty, Center for Nano Science and Engineering 2014-current.
- Associate Faculty, Department of Electronics Systems Engineering. 2013-2015.
- Associate Chairman, Robert Bosch Center for Cyber Physical Systems, 2012-2015.
- Member of Working Group on Microelectronics, Department of Electronics and Information Technology, Govt. of India 2012-2013.
- Member of Technical Evaluation Committee on Automotive Electronics, M-SIPS, Department of Electronics Systems Engineering]. 2013-2015.
- Associate Editor, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems - I, 2013.
- Chairman, IEEE EDS/SSCS Bangalore Chapter 2012-2013.
- Guest editor, Journal of Indian Institute of Science, Special Issue on Cyber Physical Systems, vol. 93 (3), 2013
- TPC Co-chair, NetHealth 2014
- Satish Dhawan Young Engineer Award
- Fellow Indian National Academy of Engineering